Monday, February 25, 2008

Introducing...


Kuri Walton!!!
We are overjoyed and thankful to God above for choosing us to be Kuri's family. Court passed today and we will be in Ethiopia March 17th-24th. Now I need to get started on the travel arrangements! More soon. Thank you all for your prayers. God is so good!

14 comments:

mama becca said...

Praise GOD!!!!
Congratulations. We are THRILLED!!!!
Have fun making travel plans!
becca

Shelly Roberts said...

YEAH!!! Rejoicing with you! Thanks for sharing your wonderful news!! Blessings~ Shelly

renee treat said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO EXCITED!

Jared and Whitney said...

Congratulations!!!!! i have a new cousin!!! Yall will be in ethiopia around the time we think that baby christian is going to be coming so we both get new additions around the same time. I am so excited for yall!

Whitney (Kuri's cousin)

Farmboy and Buttercup said...

Wonderful (tear-jerking) news!!!

She is absolutely beautiful.

Sharon

Kristy -Mom To 9 Blessings said...

Woo Hoo! Yipppeeee! And oh what a BEAUTIFUL picture of Kuri that you posted!
Congratulations!!!!!!
Let the fun begin!
Blessings,
Kristy

The Soucys said...

YIPPEE! Congratulations! Wonderful news!

The Elliott Family said...

EEEEEYAAAAHH!

Congratulations!!

That is an awesome picture of her, by the way.

graceling said...

Congrats! She is sooooo beautiful!

The Page Family said...

Woohoo in a BIG way!! I knew it would come to pass! We are so happy for you and can't wait to see this see little girl again!

Have a great trip, and looks like you'll be getting home just in time for the big Gladney bash. Bring Belay with you!

Carol said...

This is such wonderful news! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU and can't wait to meet sweet Kuri. I know you guys will be tired, but hopefully you can come to the big Gladney event at the end of the month! Hope to see you soon.
Carol

Kimberly said...

What a precious gift from God.....I can't wait to meet my new neice!!!


Love ya, Kim

Crazy Thorne's said...

Oh how wonderful. She is so beautiful. Her eyes are just piercing! Can I send you a package for my son? please contact me at pam@thornemail.com

~Laura~ said...

Congrats! She is absolutely beautiful! :)