
It's hard to believe that we leave for Ethiopia in just 11 days (we leave on the 16th and return home on the 25th, since we need to be in country the 17th-24th). Someone asked me if we were able to sleep at night with all the excitement and anticipation. Yes! I am so exhausted when my head hits the pillow that I'm sleeping quite well actually. Everything seems to be falling into place and we got some great news yesterday. Lufthansa is allowing us each to take one extra checked bag at no extra cost!! What a relief. Now we just have to get United to do the same, since we're flying United first. So, our prayer is for good flying weather and a friendly check-in agent at the United counter!
Blessings to you all!
6 comments:
You all look so happy!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
Love, Kim
Debbie - we have that same picture, with Rediet in a photo frame and us sitting around her. So cute! We'll be thinking about you throughout the journey! Love to you all!
Carol
So excited for you! woohooo! Almost time! Let us know if you get that extra luggage pass for united... I'd love to know how to swing that when we go.
happy packing!
becca
YIPPEE! It's almost here! I wonder if Kuri has any clue that she's about to become a member of one of the most incredible families? She'll figure it out in no time!
Oh, how exciting! I cannot wait to see pictures of your amazing trip and you with your sweet girl!
Blessings,
Kristy
Your daughter is beautiful! Congratulations and enjoy your trip to get her!!! I am very excited for you! I can't wait to hear about your trip!
Post a Comment