Monday, May 12, 2008

Life Is Good






We're a busy family of five, anxiously awaiting summer so that our schedule will be more relaxed (at least until cheerleading and football practice start)!

We all had a great time at Six Flags. Kuri rode more of the rides than we had expected. It was a lot of fun!

I signed Kuri up for a couple days a week Pre-K in the fall. She would do well in Kindergarten, but we'll have to wait another year because of her October birthday. She's very smart! She can write her name and practices letters on her own daily because she thinks it's fun. She always has a pen and pad of paper with her.

We're still dealing with the typical 4 year old tantrums and issues. Time out, fortunately, is a good deterrent for unacceptable behavior at this point.
Now that we've been home almost two months, I'm really missing Ethiopia. Jim and I would like to go back someday, and of course we plan to take Kuri back in the future.
More soon.

No comments: