



It's amazing how much and also how little our lives have changed in the last five months. Kuri continues to thrive and entertain us all daily. She's grown two inches and gained about 5 lbs. since she arrived in Texas. She starts pre-K next month and I worry that her teacher will be struggling to keep up with her. She's one brilliant almost five year old.
I thought life would be so busy that I'd rarely find time to visit the blogs again, but here lately I've been checking them as much as I did before we traveled. I was on pins and needles with all the waiting families last week and felt the joy and the sorrow right along with them when they did or did not pass court. My heart aches for those whose wait continues. May October come quickly for you all. Praying God's riches blessings upon you as you wait on His perfect timing. He's never a minute too late.
6 comments:
She is indeed a brilliant almost-five-year-old! I can't get over how well her English has progressed and how easily she utilized complete sentences when we saw you all! I know you are cherishing this time you have with her before she starts school next year. It's crazy to think that we've only had these kids for such a short time. How quickly they become a part of the family...
Wow!! 2 inches in 5 months... that's incredible. Kuri fits right in with your beautiful family!
She is beautiful, congrats on 5 months home!
Nikki
www.madebynikki.blogspot.com --> blog stylizing to raise money for my Ethiopia mission trip!
Wow, she keeps getting cuter!! Amy came over yesterday to do our 3-month post homestudy and we ended up talking about how smart and cute Kuri was at the end of the visit.
i don't have your email address but i wanted you to know that we are compiling photos of families with their children into a photo album for the gladney caregivers….i would love for you to email me a family picture of y’all with little kuri for the album at kimbo2710@aol.com ….we leave next week, so send it soon! the caregivers will love it i am sure!!! thanks!
Your family is so beautiful!!!
Post a Comment