
Sorry it's been awhile since I last posted. Life has been quite hectic and to add to that I haven't been feeling well for the last two months. I finally saw a Rheumatologist last week and he put me on a couple of prescription meds that hopefully will help lead to a diagnosis. I definitely have some type of inflammatory arthritis.Thankfully, all three kids started school last week (yippee!!) and I have been able to rest a little bit. So far they are all loving school. Kuri is bored to tears and begging for homework already. Her behavior has been good so far, which we were concerned about since she's used to taking a nap every afternoon and is now in school all day. The routine is good for everyone.
Kuri was finally sworn in as a US Citizen last month. What a relief to finally be able to file away my huge briefcase full of adoption documents. Whew!
Hopefully more soon.
God bless you always.
1 comment:
I had no idea you weren't feeling well! I hope you find out what is going on very soon. I can't imagine having 3 kids and not feeling "on top of my game". Remember to take care of yourself. It was so good to see an update; everyone looks so happy.
Post a Comment