8/11 Attended Gladney Info. Session
8/29 Phone Orientation
9/6 Turned in Gladney Application
9/11 First round of shots
9/13 FBI Fingerprinting
9/18 Homestudy
10/9 Second round of shots
10/17 Gladney Approved
10/27 USCIS Fingerprinting
11/14 Received I-171H
11/27 Officially on Waitlist
12/14 Received Referral!
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Debbie,
Becky Page told me about you and I found your blog via the Yahoo group. Our little girl came from that orphanage, too, the end of July, and I have some pictures from there, with one that may be Kuri. Can you give me an email and I'll email them to you to look through?
Http://heartinafrica.blogspot.com
rach4040@hotmail.com
HOORAY!!! Congratulations on your referral! Kuri is a good friend of our little boy Josiah. She is absolutley precious and I have lots of pictures for you. Josiah has a picture of all of his friends and can name them all and seems to have loved Kuri. I will email the pictures to you soon.
Hello Debbie,
My name is Jamie, I'm Lindsey Clevinger's sister. She can't see the blog sites from there, lol. She's sending me pics daily and I told her about Kuri. My email address is emalukchels@yahoo.com. Just email me and I'll send the pics as soon as she gets them.
Merry Christmas!!!
--Jamie
Post a Comment