I know I should have started this blog months ago, when we first started the adoption process, but I didn't think I was "computer literate" enough to do it. Now that we've received our referral and I'm not spending every spare moment surfing blogs myself, I decided it was time to share our story.
We are thrilled that God chose us to give a home to one of His children in Ethiopia. We received "The Call" from Mary at Gladney last Friday after only 17 days on waitlist. What an amazing Christmas gift! What could be better?
Can't wait to find out who we will be traveling with. What an adventure we have ahead of us to bring our new daughter home to Texas.
More soon...
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations! I can't wait for Kali and Kuri to be reunited. We have been talking about Kuri to her. I think the memories of her best friend are starting to come back to her .. she asked if Kuri could come to her house to play!
Post a Comment