What a blessing to receive some pictures of our precious Kuri from other blogging families out there who have met her. Thank You so very much!
If any of you who have already traveled have any tips for us we would love to hear them. We are hoping we can bring Kuri home in January or February. We're waiting to hear when our court date is.
Hope you all have a blessed Christmas!
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey Debbie!
The blog looks great! Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas.... Can't wait to hear more details about a court date and travel times. Enjoy the holidays...
Congratulations and welocme to the Gladney blogging family! :-)Kuri is just beautiful! I can't wait for the day when we get "the call!"
Merry Christmas!
Blessings,
Kristy
Kuri is so beautiful! Hope your family has a very Merry Christmas and gets a court date soon.
And glad to find your blog!
Natalie
It's hard to tell for sure, but if Kuri is living at the Gladney foster home, I think we have a few pics of her from our trip there about five weeks ago. It's hard to make a match from the picture on your blog, but the pictures we have look a lot like the little girl on the Heart in Ethiopia blog. If you email me at careygrange@yahoo.com, I'll email you the pics I have... Congratulations on your referral! What a wonderful Christmas gift! XOXO Carey
Oops, I meant the Page family blog =)
Post a Comment