
I know these are not the best pics in the world, but they're the ones that capture our first moments with Kuri. The top picture is my favorite memory of the whole trip. We were about to leave the foster care center with Kuri for the first time and she was running to the Norwood's car. Just look at the joy on her face! Priceless.How I long to turn back time and be there again. I can relive the events in my mind like it was yesterday...the sounds, the smells, everything...forever etched in my mind and heart.
Gladney just happens to be hosting an Ethiopian dinner tonight, so we will be able to celebrate with Belay and the Norwoods and feast on Ethiopian food. Couldn't have planned a better gotcha day if we tried!
5 comments:
I love the picture of her running too! She looks so much older now. Beautiful!!!!!
Wow! A year. How fun to celebrate with some Ethiopian food.
I bet it is amazing to see the changes in her and the whole family this past year.
I know what you mean about turning back time! Those are precious and beautiful memories!
That Ethiopian food at the Gladney dinner was AWESOME!!
It was so nice to meet you in person! I loved seeing Kuri and Faven play together!! I think it was a really big deal for Faven!
I hope you don't mind, I posted a picture of my girls with Kuri on my blog. I will send you some pictures that Kayla took of the girls at the celebration.
Your family is truly lovely.
Thanks so much for your thoughts on our travel dilemna. I look forward to following your story.
Lisa
Post a Comment