Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Spring!







Whew! Life is busy with three kids. Where does the time go??? We've been busy with baseball and soccer, but soon that will be over and summer will be here. We had a great Easter--Kuri's first in America. It's hard to believe that last Easter we were celebrating in Ethiopia, and yes, we did go to church there.
Hannah, David and Kuri got to model in the fashion show at Gladney's Blossoms luncheon several weeks ago. They had a great time and looked so adorable. We bought one of the outfits David modeled and you can see it in the Easter picture above.



We're still open to another adoption, but are waiting on God's perfect timing and will. There are certainly days (many days) that three children are more than enough, but there are also days where I long to return to Ethiopia to bring home another of these precious little ones. We'll see what God has in store. It's okay if we don't adopt again because our lives are already changed forever and we will always be connected to Gladney and other adoptive families. Whatever His will is will be fine with us.



I'm thrilled to announce the Jim will be returning to Ethiopia in August as part of a mission group from Gladney going to work at the orphanages. I wish I could go too, but it's right about the time school starts and we just can't afford to both go this time. He said I could go next time, so I will look forward to that.



No comments: