Today I am filled with joy, knowing that my Savior is Lord over my circumstances and He cares for me.
No, we don't have any new information on our court date and we have't received an update on Kuri in over two weeks, but today I will trust in the Lord, for He is faithful!
It's amazing how God will speak to us when we choose to listen! I recently started Beth Moore's newest study, Stepping Up: A Journey Through the Psalms of Ascent (which I highly recommend, by the way). Today's lesson, on Psalm 123, spoke right to my circumstances. It was a reminder to look up to Him who is enthroned above the heavens and the earth. God cares about every detail of my life, and since He is the One who called us to adopt, today I choose to look up and I am filled with joy!
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing!!! Praying for you as you wait to hear the next bit of info. Blessings! ~Shelly
God is so faithful! He will hold you up during this time of not knowing... thanks for your words of wisdom!
becca
God will provide the perfect time for Kuri to come into your lives. I'm so sorry I'm not going to make it to the shower because I have Jim's dad and uncle's birthday party to go to that I already accepted the invitation to, but I am getting some things for Kuri.
Love, Kim
Post a Comment