We finally got the great news! Our court date is scheduled for Tuesday, February 19th. We certainly know that there's a possibility that our date might not be successful, but we're going to focus on the fact that God has ordained Kuri to be our daughter and we will trust in His perfect timing. We appreciate your prayer as we look forward to February 19th!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Finally:) I am so happy for you all and praying for a smooth court date! Natalie
Yay! Can't wait for the newest Walton! Thinking of you!
Carol
hooray!!!!
Congratulations!
We'll be praying for you as the date approaches...
becca
Yay! we will, hopefully, be in-country before long.
Wahoo!!!
Not too much longer!
Rachel
I am so glad to see that you have a court date. I feel for you though...knowing that the days will seem long between now and February 19th. I will be thinking of you. I will FOR SURE take some pictures of Kuri if I get the chance to meet her. Will you email me directly so that I can have your email saved. I know I probably have it, but I can 't find it right now. Our email is breedlove75@hotmail.com I don't know if they will let me take video, but if they do...I will do that too. We are taking our laptop with us...so if I can get the internet to work...I will email you pictures from Ethiopia. Trust me when I say that I know how important they are...and I won't forget :) Also, send me your mailing address in the email just in case I need to burn you a CD when I get back (if I can get video).
Amy
Congratulations on the court date! I know it is a relief! May you continue to find peace in the days waiting for the court date.
Rebecca
Post a Comment