It's hard to believe that in three short weeks Kuri will finally be a Walton (we're optimistic that our first court date will be successful)!! We can't wait to bring her home! The best part about waiting these last few weeks is the wonderful families traveling before us who are so willing to love on Kuri and take pictures for us. What a huge blessing! We hope we are able to be a part of that blessing for other families when we travel in March.
Have a blessed day!
3 comments:
Debbie - I was excited when I read your headline - court will be here before you know it! We're waiting patiently and praying with you!
Carol
I have all the confidence in the world that she'll be yours (officially) soon!!! Hang in there... I'm hoping that miraculously we'll be assigned the same court date as you! (that's a stretch, but who knows?).
Take care-
becca albertson
I have some pics of Kuri. Please email me-mquinn_kiheihs@yahoo.com.
Wishing you the best.
Post a Comment